Thursday, February 16, 2012

Magic Style Wallet

Customer Reviews


I have grown rather fond of this wallet. It is simple and is able to hold a decent amount of cards. I love showing off my wallet's awesome skills and it is really thin in my pocket unlike most wallet. I'll often forget it is there.

I bought this for my husband and after a week he switched back to his old wallet. The elastic bands were too thin and too lose to securely hold the money in place.
Magic Style Wallet

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 2.8 x 4.2 inches ; 2.1 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0014SD0XQ

Price : $19.95
You Save : $7.46 (37%)
Magic Style Wallet

Product Description


The secret is in the sturdy ribbon security bands! Just place your cash, receipts, etc. on one side, and open it on the other. Almost magically your valuables are grabbed and securely held. Four card slots. Leather, black only.
Magic Style Wallet

Related Product


Mens Black Leather Wallet Lambskin
Tommy Hilfiger Mens Ranger Passcase

No comments:

Post a Comment