Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buxton Wizard Wallet for Women

Product Description


For ONE HUNDRED YEARS, the Buxton name has meant innovation and high-quality personal leather goods. Features and Benefits: Genuine naturally milled butter-soft cowhide for beauty and durability. External ID Window Zippered gusseted compartment. Zippered accordion compartment. Holds a lot of stuff in a compact size. Dimensions: 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inches. Available in colors: Black, Brown, Pink, Turquoise, Red, Navy, Orange and Yellow. Buxton Wizard Wallet for Women
Price : $9.93
You Save : $2.07 (17%)
Buxton Wizard Wallet for Women

Customer Reviews


This little wallet is a great addition to any purse/bag. I actually use two in my purse ... one for credit card type cards and my cash and the other for punch cards and receipts. Easy to get into and you can stuff them REALLY full before the zipper won't close! :) I've had my first one for about 2 years and it is still going strong. I love the fact that my cards don't bend and each one has it's own slot so they don't rub all my information off after a short while.

While I like the compactness of this wallet, there is really no place for coins, and currency must be folded up to fit.

Product Details

  • Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
  • ASIN: B0040RG0BW

No comments:

Post a Comment