Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kenneth Cole New York Genuine Leather Womens Credit Card Clutch Wallet

Product Description


Carry your credit cards in this classic leather clutch wallet. With 15 credit card slots, there is room for all your cards. There is a main compartment that is roomy enough to carry a checkbook. Other pockets are included for your cash, receipts, coupons, etc. This beautiful wallet can be yours for a fraction of the retail price. Kenneth Cole New York Genuine Leather Womens Credit Card Clutch Wallet Purse in Choice of Colors
Price : $33.99
Kenneth Cole New York Genuine Leather Womens Credit Card Clutch Wallet Purse in Choice of Colors

Customer Reviews


I really liked this wallet, it has enough space for all my cards and papers. For genuine leather, it comes in beautiful colors Price is really good too, I bet any wife/gf/mom and etc would love this wallet as a gift!

This wallet is soft leather outside and in, which is hard to find. A wallet I purchased last year, "genuine leather", was dyed vinyl inside for the card slots. However, I am reordering this and returning this because the nameplate hardware has some pitting. It will be interesting contacting customer service to ask for a visual inspection of the new one before shipping it.

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 4 inches ; 8 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B004KU1YK6

No comments:

Post a Comment